Feb 24, 2010

Pacquaio vs..Clottey:Joshua Clottey Ready to attack



Challenger Joshua Clottey said he plans to charge and attack early when he takes on ‘Fighter of the Decade’ Manny Pacquiao at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas on March 13. “I plan to go right at him. There’s no way he’s chasing me around the ring,” Clottey said at his training camp in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. “I’ll be the one on the attack – not Pacquiao.” Clottey revealed he doesn’t have a single boxing video of Pacquiao in camp. “I already know what he’s all about. He’s a great champion. This is a difficult fight. But I am going for the win right away, as soon as the bell rings,” Clottey said. “I know personally he talks about me all of the time and there is a lot of concern in his camp.” Pacquiao vs. Clottey is promoted by Top Rank in association with MP Promotions and Tecate. Pacquiao vs. Clottey ‘The Event’ will be available on HBO Pay Per View.

Paquaio vs. Clottey
Joshua Clottey and joshua Clottey

No comments: