Feb 22, 2010

Marian Rivera/Revera Pictures


Marian Rivera was born in Madrid, Spain to Francisco Javier Gracia Alonso, a Spaniard and Amalia Rivera, a Filipina of Cavitena descent. When her parents separated two years after her birth, Marian Rivera and her mom left Spain and flew back to her mother's home town in Cavite.
Marian Rivera is television's newest Mars Ravelo's Darna.The most anticipated and most awaited Pinoy Superhero is back, Darna portrayed by Marian Rivera will take off this coming August in Primetime teleserye together with Mark Anthony Fernandez and Buboy Villar as Ding.
arian Rivera is the one of the Most Pinay beauty I admired,when I Marian before she discovered in her first tele serye titled Marimar I descover her beuaty I thougth it is not far from her the fame of television. I think I am the first who discover the beuaty of Marian before the GMA7.:-)
 









Pacquaio vs. Clottey Live Stream Online
Watch Manny Pacquaio vs. joshua Clottey
Pacquaio vs. Clottey Live Stream Online
Watch Manny Pacquaio vs. joshua Clottey

No comments: